Here’s a list of what aerial projects and technical content I have – the links below will take you to the relevant page:
- 2m Slim-Jim – the best /P VHF aerial ever!
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- 80m “Cobra” Doublet
- APRS M0PZT-7
- Arduino Projects
- Baluns / UnUns
- CobWeb Aerial – you can buy a ready-made Balun Box from Ham Goodies
- Datamodes Interface for JT65, PSK and RTTY
- Desk Microphone
- FT-857 Porta-Frame – a transportable “man-pack” for radio, ATU and battery
- HF Linked Dipole (my current /P aerial)
- Multi-Band “Fan” Dipole – previous aerial used at home setup
If you’re having trouble finding something – use the search box… I no longer publish my e-mail address – this site is for reference only.