Software that I have written for the Amateur Radio hobby – Please note that the following are Windows applications – I do not use Linux or a Mac. I do not know anything about emulators or whether these programs will work on a different operating system – your mileage may vary.
- Arduino Projects – Experiments with cheap Nano and Uno microcontrollers
- ClusterClient – a free telnet client for DX Clusters
- PZTLog – my original logging solution, and potentially yours, too – updated 21st July 2017
- tabLog – for /P logging using any Android tablet
- uLog – basic logging, nothing fancy – updated 21st July 2017
PZTLog Pro and uLog
Please note that PZTLog “Pro” and uLog’s extra features are no longer available to new users but I will continue to support existing PZTLog “Pro” users as far as possible, eg: bug-fixes and regional/special callsign activations. For now, I wish to protect the value of PZTLog Pro by NOT releasing it “free” as I have some ideas to consider for future cross-platform logging solutions.
Please note that PZTLog and uLog are not supported and are offered on an “as-is” basis.